Ever wish there were an easy way to make your classroom run a bit more smoothly?
Well, chances are, there is.
It's not that you're doing things wrong, but there might just be a better way - a better procedure that will take you from “I’m going bald pulling my hair out" to “this teaching thing isn't so hard after all." 😊
But how do you find these better procedures?
You can - and should - ask around and see what other teachers are doing. Fellow teachers are a wealth of valuable ideas.
But if you're ready for some quick answers right away, you won't want to miss this training. In it, we've compiled 50 awesome procedure ideas that will definitely make your classroom run more smoothly - and just might save your sanity in the process.
I always wanted to be teacher, but a few months in, I realized teaching was a whole lot harder than I thought it would be. Too many of my students just weren’t listening to me; many were outright belligerent. My confidence plummeted, and as much as I hated to admit it, I wasn’t enjoying teaching. Instead, I felt like a failure in my own classroom.
But God wasn’t done with me. Through sound advice, a bit of trial and error, and much prayer, I gradually learned to keep my students’ attention, and I started to believe I could actually do this.
As I stopped living in fear of the next problem, I began to look forward to teaching. And while I loved those ah-ha moments when my students finally got how to solve equations, the truest joy came from watching God change lives through me.
No matter what challenges you’re facing, God wants to use you in your classroom. You’re in the right place. Let’s dive in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn procedures that will...
- Ensure your students have pencils without spending a small fortune supplying them
- Help you regain your students' attention in 5 seconds - without uselessly flicking the lights
- Make it easy to track missing assignments
- Eliminate no-name papers (in a way that also helps you quickly gauge understanding)
- Reduce discipline problems
- And much more!
When you enroll, you receive...
- Complete access to the training
- A printable note-taking guide that contains a list of all the procedures as well as examples, links, and additional resources
- A certificate of completion that can be submitted for potential professional development or continuing education credit.
Best yet, we won't waste a second of your time. You'll get all this, and more, in just 45 minutes.